Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday and feeling good....

Whooo Hoooo its Saturday and I am actually having a good day!!! The last two haven't been that great.
I called the retreat and booked another day there for myself for 65$ So I will now have thurs to sun at retreat. I can't wait!!
ONLY 60 DAYS TO GO NOW!!!!!
I have cleaning a bit of my patterns up that I left out last week and organizing as usual lol.

Now I have to start one of my dads birthday presents tonight for sure I am totally running out of tick toks. So I am off to stitch....
Check back tomorrow for the new pattern post for Sunday and the winner of last weeks.
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Tammy, I have really enjoyed reading your blog! I made myself a follower, so I will be checking in regularly. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing the organizing thing too. It feels good when everything is all cleaned up and you can find what you want. Of course, with me, it doesn't stay that way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a great day! I am looking forward to next Saturday and the road trip!

    Happy Stitching and talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little bit of sunshine for you on my blog! Have fun counting down the days to you retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing