Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stash Reduction HELP!

I have decided that because I have so many patterns that I know that I am not going to ever stitch I am going to hold a stash day once a week.
So this is how it will work.
Every -SUNDAY- I will post a picture of the pattern that is up for the week. Now I was thinking that the first post will win it but that is not fair to some people who can't get on computers all the time.
1. posted Sunday
2. comment

3.will draw a name within those posts to make it fair.
hope that sounds fair to everyone and good luck!!
The first pattern will be Lavender Wings Summer Homes...along with the charms.

Don't forget about my other giveaway for March 21st too!


Tammy

4 comments:

  1. I'd love a chance. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I just can't say "no" to yet another pattern - put me down for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, thanks for stopping by...you have a beautiful blog...love the lace along the edges. And a give away...WOW, you ROCK!

    Maybe I'll get lucky!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute pattern! May I be included as well? Thanks!

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing