Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday stash, winner and sunshine who could ask for anything more??

Terri you are my winner this Sunday!!!! Congrats!!!!
send my your address please. (new draw at bottom of post)


Well I have to kind of go backwards and I have to vote for blogs I love to read. If you have already been awarded this award then your blog must be great!!



Here's how the award works. The rules are simple.
1. You must accept the award. yuppers I do accept
2. Thank the person who gave you the award. (done and done but thanks again!)
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award. Jayne
4. Paste the award on your blog. tah dah
5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know. (already done see past posts)
6. Pass the award on to 10 others. my way to do that now... here goes

Hooked on Stitches
The Twisted Stitcher
It's Daffycat
Maursie's Cross Stitch Stuff
Tales of a Stitching Mouse
The Pegster
Rene la Frogs Ramblings
Nutmeggs Blog
Paisley Cat Pen and Needle
Threads with Cat Hair

ok man that took a while anyhows.... I have to announce that I have won a second award too.


the rules of this one are
  1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post. (going to)
  2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers. (ok here we go again)
  3. Link the nominees within your post. (ok)
  4. Let them know they received this award by
    commenting on their blog. (ok)
  5. Share the love and link to the person from
    whom you received the award. Nicole thanks for this I needed some sunshine its raining out right now ;)
Maritina
Jayne
Pennie
Kerry
Trina
Nancy
Milly
Despina
Valerie


Sorry don't have time for more and they are soo great its soo hard to choose, especially when I have almost 700 blogs listed on my other blog for cross stitch. Have a good day.

The new draw for Sunday is...............


Pink Carnations by Sweetheart tree.
and added extra is that it is a sweet kit with fabric.thread and beads all included.
ok lets change up the posts....if you want in for this draw leave your name and your favourite colour of floss you love working with (doesn't have to be DMC if it is thought tell me what number it is)

9 comments:

  1. My name is Sheila and my favorite color would be blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Tammy! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Terri!

    And congrats on the awards Tammy!!

    I don't really have a favorite floss color. I guess I would have to say blues.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award too! I love the new draw prize and I love anything purple or pink!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU!!! for the award. I have never had one before and I am just so thrilled!

    I really needed a boost--it has been a rough two weeks--thanks again


    Oh, and for the drawing--name: ruth

    favorite color of floss: vibrant ones, usually jewel tones, but oranges and pinks are probably at the top (hmm, maybe reds too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to enter , my favourite colours would be autumnal ones , reds and oranges etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! You deserve them!

    And of course I'd love to enter the draw as well: My favourite colour is DMC 816 - a tad darker than 498, but still a gorgeous red that fits perfectly with both Christmas and Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all shades of reds! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please put me down for the drawing.
    Currently my fav colour is DMC 115.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing