Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well what a week....

Boy what a week, I give up!!! You know I never have enough time. I don't mean to sound grumpy today but I cannot fit in everything in one week. I do not know how some of you do it with children.
By the time I commute or go to school or work my 6 day week I am finding I come home have a few hrs then its bed. I think this is now why I am a night hawk because there is just not enough time at home.

--I haven't stitched this week on anything
--haven't cleaned my house
--actually haven't even cooked been doing frozen stuff

what I have done..been reading not my daughter which is really good but I only have a week to read it as per the library. So I have been reading in bed and on my break at work all week to get it done. Yes Kerry I am still reading Patrick sorry its taking soo long. I will get it done soon promise.

oh yeah the other thing I have been doing is i-pod related since I bought a nano and am trying to teach myself how to use the thing.

I plan on stitching this weekend!!! and some housework too. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow because it is Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! that feeling, it does sounds familiar.

    Have a good weekend and I hope you get to stitch too plus happy playing your new toy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till you do have kids... lol You think your busy now,,,ha.
    Hope your weekend goes as you planned and that you are able to get some stitching time in.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm home today with a sick kid - but I know what you mean - it's so hard to work full time, have kids, a house and all the stuff and still find time to stitch or do whatever else you'd like to do. Hope your weekend is better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing