Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Winner & new pattern to be posted later tonight

The winner of the pattern is Kat!! Yeah. I'll get it mailed it too you as soon as I receive your address.
I will probably have the new pattern posted by tonight...just comment on this post k. Thanks, and thanks for helping me to clean my stash out. I feel like I might be doing this all year....hope you guys want to keep wanting patterns lol.
Please tell me which one by writting #1, #2 or #3 or ALL
three draws=three patterns by Jeannette Douglas -no thread packs-

I cooked a turkey and all of the fixing for my brother in law for Easter dinner. Both he and my hubby loved it and the turkey was sooooo juicy and tender it was awesome!!
He will be leaving us tomorrow and I am kinda sad he is going, wish he could stay a little longer!!

Last night I watched the Blind Side. Its been a while since a movie made me laugh even though you would think that this type of movie is suppose to be serious. It was in a realistic way and we were surprised to learn that the movie actually was done pretty quickly, I mean typically for movies that are based on true life stories (except tv movies) they don't do them till maybe ten years after the fact where as this one was done in the last few years. It was cool.
My fav line is
"where were you taking him Mike?" coach
Mike pushing a football player to the end of the field and over the side
"I was taking him to the bus, it was time he went home!"
(giggle)
I have to work tomorrow and train a newbie pharmacy assistant till June should be fun and help me with my daily workload.
Cheers

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great Easter Sunday and we had a pretty good time as well! Everyone loved the ham and the lasagne in the crockpot was a huge success! It was fully cooked in 3 hours!

    I would like to ask to be put down for ALL three goodies!

    Have a good Easter Monday and the stash pic will be up tonight!

    Chat with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your Easter was nice!

    I would love a chance to win #3 Appalachian Spring! Are those froggies near the bottom? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please put my name in for any of the three. :) So I guess that means ALL is my choice.

    Glad you had a nice Easter. Hope the assistant training goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am glad you had a nice weekend and anything by JD is a nice prize.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to make my entry choice a little clearer.

    Please enter me in ALL the drawings.

    Better odds of winning. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing