Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gotta have it!!



Well I can't get my purple scissors but I can get my Garnet fairy! Isn't she pretty? I ususally do not like this designer the way she makes the faces of some of the girls but I like this one, and its good too since its mine and my moms birth month...now another something to stitch on my soon to stitch list yikes.

I worked today and had a couple of incedents happen at the store. One being that a customer had a seizure and we has to get the ambulance in. It sure was not a boring day thats for sure!!

I stopped in at Jaynes today because I am just missing her a lot and missing stitching at her house to on wedstitchdays. It was nice to get a couples good hugs and catch up even though it was only for a short period of time. Hubby was cooking my supper and she was cooking hers so it was to say a quick stop by.

My mom and dad and Karen and Dave got home safe and sound, burnt and tired from Cuba today. Their plane got delayed for 3 hours then they also had to drive from Toronto to the Soo which is an 8 hour drive. I told them they should of stayed here but I don't blame them for wanting to get home asap.
Today is my Dads 55 th birthday too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY I LOVE YOU!!

Now off to stitch and hmmm I think I'll skip the hockey game and watch Willow and season three of heroes instead. I'll know when they score anyways cause my DH yells in French LOL God luv him HEEHEE

GO HABS GO!!
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. oh i am with you with the Garnet Fairy - saw it and just know i have to get it, being another january babe like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Garnet Fairy is an excellent piece to add to your stash. I'll bet this will be beautiful when it's stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That it a gorgeous fairy! I love, love, love the colours! I may need to get a copy of that pattern!

    I will be stitching tonight too and hopefully we can see you soon!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love this ... brilliant!! Very nice colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing