Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm still here...barley



I started my travelling stitcher tonight, I am using purple not the normal colours that they call for. I saw it done on the SAL and fell in love. Does anybody have a homemade pattern for the pocket though??




Here are my dads birdies, I just have to put the feathers and eyes on in backstitch then I actually will be done my first project of 2010.

Sorry girls I will have to mail the patterns out on Friday...have to wait for payday sorry for the wait.

Off to work and french class tomorrow still don't know if the new teacher we got is good yet, we miss Ian teaching already. Time will tell I guess!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the birdies, look forward to an up-date on your travelling stitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new start and I adore those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad's birds turned out super cute. Great start on the travelling stitcher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing