Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thanks



My God I need to go to bed....Haven't done much stitching hopefully tomorrow night..I have willow from the library and going to relax because I have to sat Saturday too....we had a big boss visit today and it went really well although I was a basket case for the last three days...thats what not stitching when you come home will do to you:)
Hope your Friday is great....oh yeah I am almost to 100 followers I just noticed today yeah and THANKS to you for finding my blog in interesting tresting to read and following along with my stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Try to hang in there! I wish I didn't have to work this weekend but the days off at the beginning and end of a week make it more worth while!

    The sister who fell was - Trish! My ankle is feeling better and I am so glad it wasn't worse!

    Try to have a good weekend and Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself and try to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing