Monday, May 24, 2010

Award, and Sunday stuff





They are all finally wound now too take inventory .....T N T came over last night and the boys watched The wall and the girls stitched wound and watched hairspray and Mama Mia. It was a blast. We had Fondue and frozen yougurt with icewine and strawberries....it was very yummy.

T
hank You, Martina and Trina for this award. For the award I'm supposed to post 10 things about me, and 5 things I don't like and pass it on to 10 bloggers. I will try my best. Ten Things about me:
1. I love my cats Leo. Jasper and Winnie
2.I love to stitch Animals (especially Tigers) and Old Santas
3.I am a closet hockey fan (shhh don't tell hubby)
4.I am a Pharmacy Technician
5.I wish I didn't have to work so I could stay home and stitch and craft away my days
6.I enjoy organizing
7.I LOVE stitching gadgets
8.I can't sew worth a darn
9.I love going home to go camping
10.I have lost 41 lbs in 15 months

here are the ten blogs I have nominated:

DaffyCat
Hooked on Stitches
Chocolates for Breakfast
Pumpkin Patch & Co
Confessions of a Serial Starter
Blacksheep's bit of the Web
A Dancing Needle
All about Me
Threads with Cathair
Miss Jane's Stitching

TAMMY

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of winding, but it sounds like you have had a good time doing it. Loved reading all the facts about you and congrats on your weight loss - that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Tammy. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing