Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cal-gone take me away

Boy am I glad that this day is over!! Taking three cats to the vet was not a fast feat tonight. There were two urgent cases that came in and I ended up waiting forever. Found out that my oldest male weighs 19 lbs ahh and my little baby is 5 lbs and is about 6 months old. All of them are healthy though!

I have to write my email in French for the last part of my test to hand in tomorrow and head to bed. Wish I had time to stitch tonight so it could relieve some of my stress I had today. Putting together a new plan-o-gram and starting tomorrow the pharmacy is initiating a whole new program that will take me weeks to complete. I hope I get some extra hours out of it. If not well I am in it till its done anyways I have no choice.

My boss is taking on a new store so soon I will have a new boss I hope everything works out...its always in the back of my mind and I won't know till closer to June maybe even the middle of the month. I do not like change much!

TAMMY

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are just slightly busy but you can handle it! Good luck with everything and just think of the relaxation you will have next week!

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you Tammy, I am not one for change either, especially big ones like that...but somehow a few weeks later it all tureds out for the better most of the time. I am sure it will be for you too. See you next weekend. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing