Sunday, May 30, 2010

DO NOT PUSH THE RED BUTTON

UPDATE----Well the red button is the button for emergency that Tammy accidental pressed thinking it was the hot tub timer button.....I was tired it was 11:30...I know early for me but WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING. well it didn't wake up the B&B thank God and nobody said anything to me in the morning. Oh I should say after a horn and lights went off I was able to pull the button to shut the thing up....but then I was scared to go in the hot tub and had a hard time falling asleep after that too.
I know you all wanted a good laugh so go ahead!!


DO NOT PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!!!

you'll have to check back tonight to get the full story LOL
TAMMY

5 comments:

  1. better that you didn't wake up the whole place - I would have done that,I just know! How was the retreat? Nice group photo.

    Love the new banner photo - very similiar to the one I changed to on my blog Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That's just too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, where was your sign? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I needed one that's for sure LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I think I got it. Don't push the red button! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing