Monday, May 17, 2010

I Stitched, I Stashed!!!


covered chair for craft room......pain in the butt kitty lol


so happy I found these socks on saturday!!



Stash ..can't wait to start my January Fairy!!

moms late mothers day gift...sorry....mom



I did stitch on sunday yeah!!!!! I also stitched on my moose will update the picture of that one later. I also watched Its complicated, avatar, and leap year this friday and sunday. It was nice to have me time. I passed my french test tonight and hubby told me there is only one more 12 class (6 weeks) till summer break yeah!!! I get to stitch on wednesdays again!!! Also found out all of my in-laws are coming in July to test my french should be wonderful! only 4 more sleeps till my first concert in Toronto. I'm nervous about taking the Go-train for the first time, should be interesting to say the least!! Have to take my cats to the vet tomorrow night should be interesting to take 3 of them at the same time. ...Later
Tammy


TAMMY

6 comments:

  1. Love the chair and gifts for your Mom! I would love to be able to do those things! I am sure your Mom loved them too! Love the stash and love, love, love the fairy!

    Glad to hear you will be coming out after school's out - we've really missed you! Love the stitching update and can't wait to see the moose!

    Enjoy your concert and I know you'll have a blast!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stash, great stitching progress and well you have fun with three cats at the vet all at the same time lol....Enjoy your concert.....see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a lucky Mom. Congrats on the test and have fun with the practice run... See ya at the end of the month.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those socks are awesome!

    Love, love, love the mother's day gift. That was surely worth waiting for ~ it's gorgeous, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice finish! And progress too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will join.

    http://suefitz-fitzsstithing.blogspot.com/2010/05/saturday-stitching-blog-hop-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing