Thursday, June 10, 2010

One more shift....TGIF

I am sooo happy that I have only one more shift left to go. Its been a long week! Saturday I am helping my neighbour to do two spa party's for kids that should be a blast. Then Chinese for supper with hubby then movies and stitching for the rest of the night I can't wait!! Oh then on Sunday flower shopping and planting yeah!!
I am soo glad that my craft room is done and now I can enjoy it...I am still moving things here and there till I find the perfect places for stuff, things, junk haha its great! Have a happy Friday and Stitchy weekend!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We'll need to see pictures of your craft room. I love seeing what other people do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend! Enjoy it all and have a great one!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops - can't type. The above was me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing