Sunday, June 27, 2010

send the french fairy my way in my dreams tonight......

 Tasneem and me

Well my best friends brothers wedding reception is done and over I'm glad to be home but now I have to face the fact that my French test is tomorrow and I didn't study because I stitched before going to the reception...do I really care...yah somewhat I guess. I am tired of school but still want to show my hubby I can do it. Oh well guess I'll be studying on my breaks yeah.
Almost done the top last page of the moose should be posting it by Tuesday nite I hope if all goes well. Nite and happy stitching to those of you who get to stay home and do what I wanna be doing instead of working my a** off LOL take care

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. When do you finish school? I am thinking lucky thoughts for you with your test! I am sure you will do great!

    Happy Stitching too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing