Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Sunday

I am sooooo excited just found out this weekend that mom is coming to retreat next year yeah!!!!!! The best news!!!!  I am really excited, I have been trying to get her to a retreat since I started going in Calgary at the Bear and Bison B&B in Canmore.
 Friday I took my best friend out for supper at mother tuckers and Saturday I did two spa parties for young girls with my neighbour. Then hubby wanted Chinese so headed pout to Chen's buffet. Today I planted all my flowers today except for the ones under my tree....gotta buy some more next weekend....but otherwise when they grow the barrels should be full of blooms.  I worked on the Moose today and finished the page I was working on and am on to the next. When I complete it (just a half page) I will be done the top and will post an updated picture of it.
I am getting so annoyed watching the dumb fettichine, linguni, martini biniki, comurcial the slap-chop commercial for those of you who don't know. Anyways off to bed I go have a happy Monday


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about your mom coming to the retreat! She will love it! Sounds like you had a jam packed weekend of fun! I love the flowers in the barrels - they look great!

    I know what you mean about the slap chop guy - nothing a good hammer to the head couldn't fix ha ha.

    Have a good week and Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing