Friday, June 18, 2010

whooohooo

Well we got some good news our good friends from Calgary that we haven't seen for three years are coming to visit with us for a few days. We are just one of their stops they are going to see family in TO too. I can't wait though I miss them a lot and we have soooo much in common. Sheilah is a pharmacist and I used to work with her at Safeway in Calgary. We hit it off from the start!

Yesterday I couldn't wait to get home just like today as I made myself sit ans stitch and relax last night. I watched extraordinary measures with Brandon Fraser and Harrison Ford. It is a true story and very heartwarming. I love those type of movies. It won't be long before I am going to see Eclipse. sidenote (Trina, Eric is on his weekend runs till the middle of July so we might have to go see it during the week if thats ok prob a tues, wed or fri)

Anyhow weighed in today lost another 1.4 lbs of my retreat weight I gained. I have two more weeks of maintenance left then I am a lifetime member yeah

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! I was up .6 but I know that will happen from time to time and I will lose next week! I am so up for seeing the movie during the week and maybe the week of Canada Day might be something to look into? Hmmmmm. We can plan things and clue the boys in when they need to!

    Happy Stitching and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing