Friday, July 30, 2010

burnt at wonderland

Darn-it all! Gitta's did not have the silk colour I was looking for. Now I have been ending up calling around to track some down. I tell yah it is not the easiest thing to find a shop that carries Silk N Colors!! Especally a specific colour. Anyways now that I vented I can go on.

Yesterday I headed to wonderland with my niece for the day. What a day! I am surprised I did not loose my voice with all the screaming I was doing. I am NOT a fan of rides at all. The original plan was to meet up with a couple friends from work so then would go on the rides with her so I wouldn't have too. Well that didn't work and I still don't know why they never called or showed up. Anyhow I think my niece got me on three coasters and the others were manageable to my level.

part of the vortex

waiting to get in the back of the swinging boat...our last ride of the night
 (Thank God)
All and all it was a good trip and I didn't even get lost driving to the other side of Toronto so that was good. As soon as we got home my family had gone to Buffalo for the day so they had brought us back some good food to eat. Then the rest of the crew had to pack and go to sllep early because they had a 7:30 flight home.

 My father in law is still here till Sunday though which is nice that we get some time with just him (hubbys parents are divorced)

Anyways in-store today will be stitching-stitching and more-stitching oh and eating lol we have sooooo much food to eat its nauseous. Oh yah I have to tend to my burnt back too that I came home with last night.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun but those rides that swing back and forth make me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lot braver than I am...I went on a roller coaster once and never again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day and glad to see you enjoyed "some" rides! I am glad you are enjoying your vacation and happy, happy stitching!

    Can't wait for next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on not liking the rides too much. Don' tknow what happened to me, I used to love them as a kid! lol

    Enjoy your day stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing