Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday night thoughts

Ok Jayne I got some stitching done but I gotta be truthful and say I got some buying done too lol. I finally found a shop that had my thread and she said she would ship it today so crossing my fingers it arrives next week. I did start a new project since I was told to stitch lol. I started my secret project for my parents for Christmas. I am actually having fun doing it. The sisters will see it on Wednesday but for everyone else you will have to wait till Christmas. Thats less then 6 months away now lol. Anyways fighting my sun burn agony today and stitched, had a great meal and now actually going to bed early which is a first. (but really going to bed to read not to sleep lol) Lover mine is getting in-trest-ing....if you know what I mean (Trina will lol) Anyways gotta go chat some more tomorrow.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found your thread! I can't believe Christmas is only 6 months away!! We started our Christmas shopping yesterday... I know... we're nuts lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to tease about the book - LOL! Can't wait to read it! Good luck getting into the swing of things again and see you Wednesday! I'll bring your Sookie Stackhouse books too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing