Wednesday, July 28, 2010

QUOI??????

You know you are confused when....
you speak English to your French family member and French to your English one. LOL

This seems to happen a lot around my house lately with my in-laws being here. It has brought on mainly laughs. Today after helping hubby clean the garage and making Pillsbury grands I took my hubby s mom to Lime-ridge mall shopping. She was looking for some Capri and jewellery so off we went. She ended up getting everything on her list she wanted so it was great. I bought another sun dress. Today was our Anniversary so my father in law took us to Montanas for supper and then we had Fruit custard flan back at the house it was sooooo good!

I have been stitching up a storm on the moose I am very happy with my progress. I have been stitching about 4 or more hours a day so its all good.

Tomorrow I am heading to wonderland with me niece for the day should be interesting. The rest of the family is heading to Buffalo for wings of all things lol. Should be a fun interesting French day

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wedding anniversary! Have fun in Wonderland! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing