Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday and Sunday Update

My troublemaker actually calm for just a min.


found this awesome dragonfly scarf and also found my Jasper wrapped in it this morning lol. I don't wear scarfs but I love dragonflys so I couldn't pass it up for 5$

couldn't resist the bag it was sooo cheap thanks to Trina for pointing it out ..lol I made her buy one too lol
After shopping at Mary Maxim with Trina we headed for my house to stitch and watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Trina hadn't seen it yet). Her hubby TO-DA-DA showed up after 6 to have surf and Turf with us. He brought me a very yummy wine that I ended up having 4 glasses...it will be the wine of choice for retreat next year (Kerry you might have to help me out lol) I ended up having 4 glasses and there is still some left. We had a simple dessert of chocolate ice cream and strawberries and headed downstairs to stitch and watch movies with hubbys. We watched Jeff Dunham and watched Road House mmmmmm Patrick has a really nice clip of his bum in it. Anyhows I did end up finishing the piece I was working on the past week


It turned out pretty good I think....
Had a pretty quiet day, spent most of it on my blogs updating and changing things man dose time fly. I hate Sunday Blues oh well I have 5 days of work then my in-laws are here for a week and I am on vacation yeah!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We really enjoyed hanging out with you guys! We can't wait to do it again!

    Try to survive the week and enjoy your holidays!

    See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and the bag....I am not a scarf person either..but I love donkeys...do I need to say more? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Stitch definition. What a nice surprise and I even had the fabric and threads together that I would have used once I got that chart. I can't wait to frame it and get it up. Thank you so very much Tammy
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing