So I am sitting here thinking what topic I can blog about since I don't know what to do with myself right now. I am watching a rerun of the Big Bang Theory which really isn't a rerun for me since I haven't seen them all yet.
I'm sure you all have your reasons for stitching but I was wondering really why I stitch and why I spend the money I do on stitching. Lets see....
* something to do when I am watching t.v.
* portable can bring places where I get bored
* takes away boredom (most of the time)
* I love all the colours
* I love all the fabrics
* I love all the threads and beads
* I love the diffrent assortment of patterns and frames.
* I love all the oohs and ahhhs I get from friends
* you can always find some kind of pattern for ANY person
* Stitchers are the best of friends and don't need entertaining to be happy and stitch together
I think that is most of them do you have anymore to add maybe I missed some (A LOT)