Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday

well I expect this day to fly by quickly as usual its already 1pm. feeling dizzy today and no its not from the alcohol from yesterday lol. Boy those coolers went down really well!! Anyhow I am going to stitch once I can get myself off of this computer. I have received the last of the threads for my garnet angel but that is not what I am going to stitch I think I will work in the definition of stitch instead today. I don`t want to fight with the silk from the wedding sampler right now.... I`ll update what I accomplish later tonight..

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those coolers did look like they went down well and at least you aren't suffering from the after effects! I am plugging away on the wolf and I can't wait to see the updated pic on the blog!

    Have a good week and Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing