Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday-halfway there

Well after work I survived the dentist. Man I tell you if I had the choice between a dental office and literary any other place other then hell I would choose it. I absolutely hate that place. Thank God I have a great hygienist and the dentist is super good and nice but still. So my teeth hurt from the cleaning now but I'll live, the worse it over till January. I headed to Wedstitchday right after pedal to the floor since I had about hours drive. Four sisters in the pool and some out, new bathing suit in the car. It didn't take much persuasion to get me into that pool that's for sure. (Trina you missed out lol) I dog paddled around for a bit, then got out I really wanted to stitch tonight and thanks to Jayne I had my floss to keep going on my new project!! Now I am just wasting time before bed and going to start a new book tonight--The Darkest Lies by Gena Showalter should be good...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Any time Tammy, you know all you have to do is let me know.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new project. And love my little donkey. Thanks Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed all the fun and excitement! I will be there next week for sure :) Enjoy starting your new book and see you soon!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing