Sunday, July 4, 2010

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.


I can't believe what an awful last few days I have had. I am not going to go into it the title says it all. Hopefully in the end things will be worked out but I really do not want to be working tomorrow evening. I have been depressed all weekend and can't seem to get out of this funk, I have tried painting my bedroom to let of steam (which helped a bit), stitched,walked, ate, worked, drove, talked, surfed, watched movies nothing is fixing it. Maybe-Hopefully by Wednesday night when I get to see the Stitching Sisters again everything will be better and I will have a enjoyable night with some laughter too.




This is the little blue house in the Soo that is up for sale. My parents have lived here since I was 7 years old. It came as quite a shock when mom told me, but now at the new place they will at least have room for my and dh to stay.















This is what I created today. I am tired of my scissors being lost down the couch so voila. My girlfriend that was here is going to make me a couple but I thought I would give it a go and see what I could come up with since I found some cheap beads at Walmart this afternoon.

Looking forward to some great days this week....no more school....wed-stitching with the sisters....Thurs-swimming at a co-workers house...Fri-Supper and Eclipse with friends...Sat Backyard bash and Sun-Rock of Ages musical if my friend got our tickets yet....hmmm I'll have to see if see is on MSN.

Anyways watching Pearl Harbour and going to go back to my wedding sampler...talk to you all when life seems a bit better then today.....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were in a funk - I know it will get better! Can't wait to see you at stitching this week and for Eclipse too!

    I have stitched quite a bit on the wolf and have tried to live through the heat- next house will have central air! LOL.

    Try to have a good start to the week and see you soon!
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things improve for you this week. It's awful to be in a depressed funk. I get that way sometimes.
    Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you.
    Have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your funk, but hopefully as the week goes by things will get better and better!

    Have fun watching Eclipse. I saw it last Friday and it was pretty good (this coming from a mom who knows nothing about those books).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing