Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A day for remembrance.....this day years ago my dear grandmother passed away. I still remember the phone call (I was in Calgary) and falling to my knees not believing it was happening 1 year after we had lost my grandpa..


Grandmas are for stories
about things of long ago.
Grandmas are for caring
about all this things you know.
Grandmas are for rocking you
and singing you to sleep.
Grandmas are for giving you
nice memories to keep.
Grandmas are for knowing
all the things you're dreaming of...
But, the most important thing of all,
Grandmas are for love.


1 comment:

  1. It is never easy to lose anyone that we love. I miss my grandparents dearly and as long as we keep them in our hearts and keep their memories - they are never really gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing