Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday musings

Nothing like smelling banana bread baking in the oven. I had to hurry up and make something with my fruit before the pesky fruit flies cam on the attack man I hate those things!!
We went swimming on Wed is a 74 degree pool and froze ourselves but still managed to get warm and have a few laughs and stitch with our hubbys there.
I am feeling better about my friend and thanks to everyone for their comments. She is still in sort of a shock and I am sure it will hit her when she starts going in for more tests.
I have been working on my moose since the sampler went a flying....I really need to start some ornies so maybe I'll do that in the Soo. I have 5 days of work left and get to go home and see my parents with a little shopping on the way whooohooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing