Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Ramblings or is it Friday now...

Well Tomorrow nite I will be done my first Christmas gift. Then its off to the races trying to finish a wedding sampler for the weekend after. Its been one hell of a hard week at work and I do look forward to finishing at 5:30 tomorrow even though I do work on Saturday its at a different store so should be less stressful and quiet I hope. I watched Step-up 3 tonight it was ok I would not really recommend seeing it in the theatre...rent it if you like that kind of movie instead when it is released.
chat with you later.

Oh yah before I go check out a new stitching sisters blog at An Inch to Stitch. Welcome Janet to the fun land of Blogging!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing