Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday

Man its a hot one outside today. I only hope for this kind of weather when I go back home on Saturday. Maybe I'll even get to jump in the Lake seriously! Mom my is going to get the rooms ready for painting and it should be a breeze because she is going to wash and tape them so they are ready to go. I hate that job!!
Arnies is having a tent say too so I hope I can find some awesome deals in Houghton Lake when I'm there. it will take me six hours to get there so I will be waking up at 6 to leave for 7 to meet my parents. Its the first time I will be driving that long by myself. Gotta get my I-Pod all loaded and ready to go. My Tomtom is updating as we speak and I have a few projects in mind for the trip.

So all Sunday night I ended up ripping out and 1/2 of the border of the sampler that I did and now to start stitching again. This time colouring the graph as I go. Stupid me I always colour but thought thought nah its easy I won't loose my place. Well with stitching with the same darn colour for the entire graph guess what happed lol should have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing