Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How many project can I do??

Well I am having a quiet stitching nite. Off night at Jayne's was cancelled do to her Birthday how dare she hahahaha. Just Kidding. A couple girls were going to come over but I guess got lost and gave up...ones sick...few out of town ect ect.
I did however head to my trusty post again today and my fabric for Alpine was there, I got it on sale from a shop I used to shop at before I moved to Ontario.
Well I was thinking I have a lot to finish stitching on and a lot more I want to start...does that sound familiar lol. I was actually thinking the ones I have to basically stitch on 1 project per each day, doesn't matter the day a long as it is a different one each day. I am wondering if that might help my to get caught up on my UFO's and be able to start my Ink Circles because yeah the floss is in and I am going to get it this weekend.


For those of you that do a rotation let me know if it works and why you like it or don't like it.


Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Rotation,–noun
    1.the act of rotating; a turning around as on an axis.
    2.Astronomy .
    a.the movement or path of the earth or a heavenly body turning on its axis.
    b.one complete turn of such a body.
    3.regularly recurring succession, as of officials.

    seems to be it is all about moving your axis so with that in mind just move from one chair to another and stitch on what ever you want... There you have it Rotation... on your axis. lol
    Be always in stitches. doesn't matter what stitches just be always in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ Jayne's comment!

    I have a rotation and find it works really well for me. I have 5 days where I stitch on particular things and one of those is when I work on a UFO :) The other two nights I stitch on small things such as needlerolls, ornaments etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stitch on one project for a week switching to a new project every Sunday. I have 5 wips. I find that some weeks I have more stitching time than others but I do get time in each week. When I was doing the 10 hour rotation it could take more than one week to get 10hours in. So this way I am touching my projects more regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing