Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is it Wednesday night yet??

Well two 10 hours shifts done and just reg day shifts for the rest of the week. Found out my friend will go for her surgery November 8th. I hope everything turns out for her. I haven't bee stitching but I added my blogs on the list of stitching blogs blog so check it out...but be warned takes a while to load there are almost 1000 listed. I still am trying to track done more and I am thinking that if no one has posted in over a year on a blog to delete them of the list. Just trying to find an easy way of doing that. Tomorrow is stitch night at Jayne's we haven't been to her place in a while because of renos and a pool but this week we are back and I am glad we are back around the big table again. This Saturday I will hopefully be picking up The family sampler by Little House I think it is going to be soooo much fun to stitch. I think I am now a total serial starter though which is scaring me a little. I usually only have 1 or 2 projects on the go and now I think I'm  up to 5 or 6 with two more that I really want to start. I wish I had the time and though I could have put needle to cloth tonight I was really to tired and dizzy to try. So off to bed I go to read and tomorrow I will put some more stitches in my purple moose.....

2 comments:

  1. glad you visited my blog, because now I have a new one to visit!!! Thanks for visiting...and yes, it is Wed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send hugs to your friend, hope all goes well for her, hope you enjoy your sewing evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing