Monday, September 6, 2010

Labour day musings.....

Well I made it to my parents awake and alive!!
But I tell you there was some good times and some bad times lol.
good time
shopping in saginaw at hobby lobby-target -and jo-annes
bad time
not finding the new gingers
good time getting all the frames I need for all the rest of my cross stitch pictures except one that was an odd measurement. (Jaynes my friend I will be commisioning you when your kitchen is done hope you won't mind spending some time with three angels I'll come help)
bad time
waiting for all of the foam core and glass to be cut for 22 frames then the cashier having to manually punch the price into her cash register one by one.
good time
seeing parents
bad time
weather (it rained and looked like tornado weather
good time
finally getting to camp
bad time
getting caught for a speeding tickit by a B*&#@ cop on my way into the campground. Don't even ask don't want to go there.
good time
seeing my camp family
bad time
freezing to death because I forgot to close the window above my bed
good time
smores and Maryanns lovely moaning coming out while she ate the heavenly dessert LOL had to be there right Maryanne!
bad time
no toilet paper in the washroom
good time
painting my moms kitchen and dining room and stairwell 2 coats in a few hours and unpacking her chna cabinet and have some time to blog now.
I am sure after tonight I will not be able to move tomarrow ...Oh yah forgot ....
While we were unpacking mom saw a mouse run under the stove and her cat wouldn't chase it lol so dad was assigned mouse catcher and took it outside. It was funny had to be there. Now I have my parents relaxing and tomorrow I'm going to go pick up my gram and take her grocery shopping because she dosen't drive anymore.
I miss my hubby already wish he was here but he would by in the way because of the painting and its way to cold to be at camp way to cold!!!!!! Anyways I will talk to you all later night....Labour

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun, make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as the saying goes... you have to take the good with the bad :^) Spending time with your family is definitely GOOD (not to mention finding all of those frames that you needed. Awesome!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing