Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mice Musings

Mouse Mice Eat Eating Cheese smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs Pictures, Images and Photos

Well after finding one more mouse dead and another alive under the cats water dish of all places. My dad finally went out to get some traps. Of course I'm leaving in the morning so I don't have to see anymore thank God. I finshed painting so all together mom and dads child labour paid off....I got the laundry room and shelves done, Dining room, kitchen and entry way done too. Wallpaper off in moms room and china cabiney and grandmas cabiney unpacked and put away. I'll have lots of pictures tomorrow or saturday so check back.... I'm off at 9 am tomorrow morning to hed back to my hubby and stop again at hobbie lobby on the way back home.


Mouse Mice Cat Catch Caught Catches Eat Eats smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. lol -- we get them at work every fall and have to set out our "trap-line". Good luck getting the little varments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing