Tuesday, September 7, 2010

raining on tuesday

Well what a wet and quick day it was today. Ended up not sleeping all night probably do to the fact that I am not used to hearing traffic, train and big thunderous booms at 5 in the morning do to thunder clouds. Still havent got any stitching done. Took my gram grocery shopping and dad and I went to the states to get a lamp and gas and then I came home to paint the entrence way to my moms house. Now tomorrow I have to but more paint and paint the laundry room then I'm done. I am leaving Friday to head home so I will have the weekend to sleep and spend with my hubby before I return to work.
I got a really nice text message from my ex boss this weekend saying he misses working with me and the other tech he works with has no passion for pharmacy. Made me feel really good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a good time helping your folks and visiting them as well. Sounds like nice progress with the painting and I'm sure you will stitch a bunch soon!

    Have a good rest of your holidays and Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing