Monday, September 27, 2010

Time for a Fall Change in colour.
My work went better then expected....spent a while on the phone (20min) with a customer and by the end was told I deserved a raise and the pharmacists would be foolish to ever let me go lol doesn't that just warm the cockals (probably spelt that wrong) of your heart. Anyhow the good ol hockey game is playing on the tv on french actually on both because I'm to lazy even to move to change the channel but its coming soon tummy is a grumbling. Looking forward to getting the moose completed and working on another UFO now which one I just don't know yet. Tomorrow is a new shift 11-7 I get to sleep in 1 hour more!!! 5-1 Go Habs Go and its only Pre-season God what did my husband do to me anyways must be tired talk to you soon happy stitching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing