Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blah

Came home sick today after not sleeping and having no energy I just couldn't function at work today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Well there is now over 1000 stitching blogs listed on my other blog...wow if only there were that many stores too wouldn't we be in heaven. I got 1 more granny square done tonight and have been sitting here thinking I should stitch but haven't picked it up yet. Watched Big Bang, Greys and now CSI then its on to Vampire Diaries. Thursdays are totally tv and suppose to be stitch nite for me too. Oh well.


3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now. Its good to just take it easy and have a good rest.

    All those finishes and frames are awesome.

    Enjoy the Halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better today. Don't want to be sick on the weekend. :) Save it for Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing