Tuesday, October 5, 2010

gloomy, raining, dark and dreary

I don't think its ever going to stop raining. Although I am sleeping good, but don't want to get up in the mornings. I seem to be getting along with my new bosses better and we are working as a team now so it feels good because I seem not to be as stressed. Starting next week I start working 11-7's (except Wednesdays I'll be off at 3 yeah). I don't know if I'll like that shift very much but we will see I guess.
My huband is leaving for Quebec on Saturday while I stay home to take care of my fur babies and work my a** off for the 11 days whoo hoo NOT! Oh well. I just hope I can make good progress before hubby comes home on the moose. Here's hoping!! Wed-Stitch-Day tomorrow at Lauras can't wait, the day is going to drag!!

Don't forget about my giveaways (2 posts October 3rd)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh your duck is so funny its raining cats and dogs, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing