Monday, October 18, 2010

Guess What?

still waiting for one more winners address so I can ship off the prizes...hopefully she'll email me today.

So did you guess yet? I have 4 colours left in the moose and he is TAH Done!!!!! So I get off at 7 and will be coming straight home to finish off his purplish water and then work on some of my UFO's and Circque. Yeah! Not to mention I have some Christmas ornies I must start on now too I keep putting them off, if I don't get my butt in gear those people I wanted to give one too will not have one this year. Well off to work hopefully the day is not too stressful.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the moose all finished.

    I hear you about the ornaments. :) I keep saying I'll start early but........... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that moose is involved, I can't believe the work that went into it! You'll be doing a big happy dance when it is done.

    I wanted to add my new blog to your list -- www.cheerfullycrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing