Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween nite update


My neighbor and her two girls aren't they cute!
We had about 100 kids all coming out around 5:30 and ended up 
finishing around 7:30. Kinda glad...felling a heck of a lot better but still tired. My
cat Jasper still tends to sneak in behind our bedroom blinds and wag his tail, or whap it into the blind and my dresser and murr at all the birds. It had my husband and I up 4 times to get him down this morning and the last time we gave up and just started laughing. Well if you can't beat him...

my ghost carving that took me an hour with the wrong tools


 house down on the corner I just love the person on the fence :)

 got all the paper on the backs of the angels and one hung
the others maybe later tonight or tomorrow. This ones in my rec room in the basement

 well I think when my new blankets done it will be a hit with Jasper lol

 10 (now 11) out of 280 squares to fit my bed, its a good start...off to do some more


my grandmas blanket she made me

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the photo's, but at this moment i'm only seeing a red cross.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing