Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to us Canadians

Well lets see.... I am Thank-ful today for--
my family
my friends/my stitching sisters
my cats
cross stitch
my house
my job
blogging
facebook
having my own car
reading a good book
blankets to snuggle up in
and movies.....been working on my moose tonight but I can't post any updates because hubby took my camera so you guys are out of luck today. Back to my regular store tomorrow hopefully its not too busy like it was today in Brantford.
Have a wonderful Monday!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Glad to read that no one was hurt during the robbery. As times are getting harder for some, petty theft and bag snatching are on the rise no matter which corner of the world one is from.

    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing