Saturday, October 30, 2010

more patterns...maybe I should actually stitch lol

Stayed home from work today so I could rest up. I did have a few errands I had to do today so went pick up my patterns and get gas. Since the LNS is 1/2 hr away it was the only time I could go but man did it use up all the energy I had. Now I am home laying on the couch watching skate Canada mens short competition from Kingston.
So these are the charts I picked up today.



and this one but you'll have to see the link there is more then 1 picture
http://www.blueribbondesigns.com/BRD097%20Specifics.html
I love gadgets so this is great!

2 comments:

  1. Love the patterns, I had to have the blue ribbon design, just have to get it stitched now. Hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to put that nativity pillow on my wish list as soon as I saw your post - so not only are YOU buying more stash, but you're also causing MY funds to shrink, lol! Hope you're feeling better today. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing