Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ok here are the overdue Pictures!!!!!!!!

Here is my Hubbys surprise tonight. He was super surprised because he didn't know I had finished it.














Now for the Angels that no longer have to sit in a box in the basement in a cupboard..
















now the only hard part is figuring out where we are going to hang them..right now it is somewhat decided to put spring in the family room downstairs, fall in the guest room and winter over our bed...hmmmm what to do...I was thinking about the upstairs hallway but the only thing is I can't put a ladder on the stairs to get up high enough to hang them and it might through off summer because its framed with an oval mat.
My husband just adored these too!! They were definitely worth the wait and thanks to Jayne for spending time on them when so has been so busy with her kitchen it is much appreciated!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes...feeling still off tonight and glands are still sore but it was well worth going out tonight to see the girls and Jayne's face turning every colour of red . Seems like if you put a Swed in the conversation things get a bit stirred up and laughs were held by all. Some even kept loosing there place because just when the laughter died down it was right back again. I think all of us are looking forward to our Christmas exchange I know I am. Now to just figure out which one I am going to exchange!!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely bee-u-tee-ful! Kudos to both you and Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moose looks fantastic ,as do the angels . Well done to both of you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finishes. All are so beautiful. I love the moose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my they are all so gorgeous! The frames are perfect and the stitching is beautiful. Good luck at deciding the right place to hang them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great! I cannot imagine the feeling of actually finishing the moose - you've worked so hard at it and it's turned out so good!

    The angels are lovely too - I have been coveting them, but I know myself well enough to not actually start one; I'd get fed up with it halfway through... I'm working on an L&L santa, and I keep picking it up and looking at it only to put it away again and do something quicker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!!!!!! Your choice of frames was well worth the time it took. And the photos do not do the stitching justice because your stitching is far beyond exquisite. You are so gifted Tammy. Your home is truly an art gallery. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!!
    They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible finishes! I think those angels would look great going up (or down) the staircase wall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful. I just love that moose. You have spent some quality time with that needle, Tammy. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your nice comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so nice to see such beautiful cross-stitch. I don't have friends around here that enjoy doing cross stitch like I do. The angels are beautiful and the moose is just amazing. I am trying to complete a 4inch round ornament for an exchange and have been pretty slow about it. I thank you again for the Random Thoughts pattern and materials. I will be working on it as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing