Thursday, September 30, 2010

TV Thursday

Tonights my tv night with Greys, CSI,Vampire diaries and the big bang theory I love Thursdays!!
So I sat and stitched on my moose enjoyed my shows and the company of my cats.
Thanks for the comments about rotation stitching I think thats what I will do after my moose is completed. I like Kathy suggestion about stitching a different one every week so I might try that and see how it goes. Jayne do you think cherry tree will make 'rotation' into a pattern lol thanks for the laugh to start off my day!
My Blogaversary is coming up and I am trying to come up with a give-a-way just am blank....so hopefully I'll figure out something on Saturday .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing