Monday, November 1, 2010

Have you got your to do list done??











- put BBQ away
- patio set/lawn chairs away
- cover air conditioner for winter
    - bring hose inside
    - empty flower pots
    - put Christmas lights up
    - start Christmas shopping
    - start stitching ornaments
    - clean gutters
    - start Christmas baking
    - winter tires on car and oil changed
    - find outside winter decorations
    - take down Halloween decorations

anything else??

Tammy

P.S. check out Trina's update of her wolves! They are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I've done the gardening stuff, bit early for chrismas dec's we dont put many out side and my christmas cooking I've made my cake and am feeding it with brandy.
    but I'm getting behind with my christmas makes.
    Marlenexxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing