Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ice cream + microwave = yummy

Yes the ice cream was even too hard for hubby to scoop so in the microwave it went. LOL Anyhow hubby has an interview today it went really well and his spirits are really high I hope that his luck (our luck is changing) and things might start happening for the good now. Its about time I think but I am still going to pray tonight anyhow. We will know by Friday if he got the job...now another thing I have to pray about...the wedding sampler which I swear (holding up right hand) will be finished by tomorrow night!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you and your husband - everything is for a season - hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good luck thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing