Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sundays are for Stash sorting.....

 so who is the lucky gal that will receive my goodies at the exchange next wed-stitch-day stay tuned to find
out who in the weeks to come...

















one of my co-workers just looves the look of hardanger so I thought I would find an easy pattern to do for her...haha can you tell how many mistakes I made? I think I improvised pretty good. Of course a stitcher would know right away even not looking at the pattern but hey it still looks nice I think!

I am currently is the mode to change some of the pages at the top of my blog to each project and updates with dates of last worked on so maybe my fingers will get in gear and get er done!! haha lets see how that works.......


2 comments:

  1. Tammy, you're doing much better than I did with that hardanger ornament. The last time I did something with a blanket/buttonhole stitched edge, it fll apart when I cut it out!! What waste of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I've always been fascinated by the idea of hardanger, and love how it looks...but I have yet to jump in. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing