Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 down one more to go...

Well our staff Christmas party is now over..I got voted most likley to win the lottery hahaha and won a cash for life scratch ticket. Then didn't win anything :( oh well. It was a buffet for us for supper and a lot of laughs were had especially at the boss. I kept taking pictures of him handing out the cards we were playing texus hold-um with it was funny and I even got a hug at the end of the night which was nice!
 boss and Ash

 co-workers
 more co workers
 my manager and boss
and me in one of my new outfits


3 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Love the new outfit too! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time.
    You look lovely in that outfit!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing