Sunday, December 19, 2010

5 working days to go....

Well if you want a good laugh out loud movie to watch Grown ups is a good one. I finished 30 granny squares now. I am 10.7% done now lol.
Anyhow maybe I should go stitch now I guess. I am hoping crossing my fingers ect ect that I might have not to work Christmas Eve or if I do maybe just a super short shift which would be nice. I would really like a three day holiday!! Anyways tried talking my father in law to come down for Christmas he is going to let me know on Wednesday. He hasn't celebrated a Christmas with his son since the 1980's isn't that sad. I think soo. So I did my best convincing I could. Somehow because he has two sons and has always wanted a daughter I fit the bill so he doesn't say no to me, but maybe this time he might have to do to work. We will see I guess.
My husband is schedule to start back to work on tuesday just 5 hr shifts to start. I am a little worried about how he is going to fair, crossing my finger that he will get through he next couple of weeks ok. Hopefully by then maybe that other position will come to light and we won't have to worry anymore. Good things I hope are in our future they can't keep continuing like they have been I hope.
Here's Hoping this week is full of Christmas Spirit and nice customers!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Tammy. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, I also am a December baby - Margaret from Spain told me about your ornament SAL. Was hoping that I could also join in. my e-mail is simplystitching@gmail. I also left you a message on the SAL blog.I did become a follower of both blogs.

    I must say you have quite a nice group of stitching friends. There are 4 of us here that get together to stitch occassionally. My stitching friends are on the internet.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing