Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day...is over

Well Christmas day was nice and quiet and I got some stitching and napping done. Today the plan is changing the blog backgrounds on mine and Trina's blog then stitching. I almost have page one complete on cirque I'll post again if I get er done.

I wanted to show you my favourite Christmas gift...

My mom quilted me a pair of slippers, they are soooo warm and comfy I love them, especially because they are made from mom.

I also had my neighbours come pick up there wedding sampler......

4 comments:

  1. Darling slippers! The happy couple looks like they loved their gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a incredibly thoughtful and creative gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tammy;

    I would like to be in your list of blogs. I really need some support on this project
    http://madelineafterprayer.blogspot.com/

    My other work is in this blog:
    http://wendys-borduurwerken.blogspot.com/

    I wish you and all the other stitchers in the world a Happy New Year filled with lots of stitches!!

    Bye, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing