Saturday, December 11, 2010

ho hum

Sitting here watching Barbara Walters Special that I taped the other night and was working on Inspiration. Maybe I'll up date that picture tomorrow. Although now I know why I put it down. tomorrow going to work on Cirque I think. My hubby has gone to pick up his brother and his new girlfriend at the airport (this means I wont have to cook tomorrow yeah) . He spent all day making his home made sauce and vacuuming. Almost the witching hour and I survive a 9 hr shift from hell and I am still up and still stitching....

1 comment:

  1. Just keep thinking of your homemade dinner that you just have to eat and stitch the night and next day away!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing