Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ponderings for 2011?

Well looks like everyone was out and about today. The pharmacy still isn't back to its busy schedule since most Dr's are still closed till the 4th. What a good day that will be to be off! And I am since its my B-Day!!! Anyways my hubby and his dad have been cooking every night for me so I have had a treat I am not going to look forward to the day when he has to go home. My hubby goes back to his Hell on the 2nd and is not looking forward to. So in the new years I am hoping three things that aren't really resolutions but Goals so to speak.
1> Hubby gets new job
2> I get pregnant
3> I am much happier in my life over all then I have been in 2010.

I hope that is not to much to ask for but I do think I can do it. Just gotta tell myself to keep on smiling and stitching and take it 1 day at a time and I'll make it through right?

Going to finish my page on Cirque tonight I hope--its looking great!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals . Hope they all come true for you .X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on all your goals/dreams! I'm also hoping for a happier 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a better 2011 for you and yours..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing